Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Full refund will be made if you secede to cancel our services within 5 days of making the payment.
- If you choose to terminate our services after the initial 5 days then you will be charged an amount equivalent to the working hours put into the project. The balance will be credited to the account from which you made payment within 45 days of cancellation.
- Cancellation of any service renewal should be done 10 days prior to the start of next billing cycle.
- If cancellations are made after the start of the billing cycle then an amount equivalent to the working hours put into the project during that month will be billable, which the clients will be entitled to pay.
- If you signed up for our services, but did not make use of them then you are still entitled to pay us.
- Amount of refund will be credited in the account from which the payment was made within 45 days of service cancellation.
SEO Refund Policy
Voss Asphire Solutions will not be liable for refund or guarantee of top search ranking under the following circumstances:
- In case of effect on SEO ranking due to changes in ranking algorithm, policies or functionality of search engines.
- Link building, a part of SEO, is carried out based on the information you provide us. In case the URLs given by you are incorrect, we will not be responsible for any subsequent errors and there will be not be any refunds or money back guarantee.
- Voss Asphire Solutionswill not be responsible for SEO results if the client engages with any other third party SEO services.
- Number of times and rank of a website appearing on the search list varies and thus an immediate change in the search ranking cannot be guaranteed.
- Any adverse effect on ranking due to changes in website content by the client or third party service provider hired by them.
We make no guarantee that our SEO services will show the client’s website in top ten search rank. However, understand that we work in your best interest and put in our best effort to provide genuinely profitable results. Our aim is to make your life simpler and your business more lucrative.
* Voss Asphire Solutions reserves the right to change the above refund and cancellation policy at any given point without any prior notice.
Hosting and Maintenance Contract Cancellation.
Cancellation of a hosting or maintenance account requires advance notice. Shared hosting accounts (Personal, Business, Corporate, and E-Commerce) and Maintenance Accounts require 24 hour notice prior to the first (1st) day of the next billing cycle. Dedicated Server hosting accounts require 30 days notice prior to the first (1st) day of the next billing cycle. For all hosting and maintenance accounts the first (1st) day of each billing cycle is the first (1st) day of each month. Because web hosting services are provided on a monthly basis, the client will be responsible for service fees already paid regardless of when the client provides notice of termination. Thus, for example, if Client provides notice to terminate prior to the end of the billing cycle, which in every case is the end of the month, the remaining balance for that month will not be pro-rated or refunded. If Client has prepaid for services six (6) or twelve (12) months in advance, the client agrees that no refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the services regardless of when the client cancels the services. Therefore, if the client’s account is cancelled at any point during the pre-paid contract term, Client will not be entitled to a pro-rated refund. All accounts are cancelled as soon as the client submits the account cancellation request, at which time all remaining files in Client’s account will be deleted. Client is responsible to remove all personal files from the server prior to the cancellation request. John Adams Web Design will not be held responsible for any files deleted by John Adams Web Design on that day. The cancellation procedure is subject to change without notice. Cancellations must be requested from within the client’s Account Manager by logging in from our home page.
Web Design Contract Cancellation.
A non-refundable deposit amount of 50% is due at the time of the contract signing. Cancellation of any web design project by either party will result in a refund to the client of all fees paid beyond the deposit amount, minus the amount already incurred in the development of the project by the date of cancellation, based on the amount of $75/hour. If the project/website is completed you may not be entitled to any amount at the discretion of John Adams Web Design. Web design cancellation refunds will be processed and delivered within 5 business days of the cancellation date
There is no refund for domain purchase once the order is placed. You will not be entitled for any refund once the order is completed.
Printing fees are 100% non-refundable if printing cycles have begun. If a printing fee refund is requested prior to the commencement of printing cycles, a full refund of printing fees, less a $50 processing fee will be issued.